Proper skin care is mandatory to stay vibrant and youthful.
Here are the best tips to keep your skin looking fresh, radiant and prevent it from losing its elasticity:
- Moisturize: Daily moisturize your skin using best natural moisturizer after taking a bath to avoid dryness as moisturizing boosts hydration and prevent dullness.
- Sunscreen: Apply sun protection with a good S.P.F three to four times a day even when you are inside the roof to shield from harmful ultraviolet rays, prevent tanning, sunburns, premature aging. Moreover, sunscreen lowers the risk of skin cancer.
- Healthy food: A balanced diet is crucial for a brilliant skin. Include antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin and vitamin e.
- Water: Drink sufficient amount of water in a day at least 2-3 litres to get a glowing and younger skin. Water aids in cleaning your skin by eliminating toxins from the body further reducing acne issues and other skin related problems.
- Exercise: Exercise daily to increase blood circulation and nourish the skin cells. Eye cream takes care of the skin around your eyes as it is the most sensitive and delicate layer of the entire body.
- Toning and cleansing: Toning and cleansing are vital to prevent premature wrinkles and fine lines.
- Organic products: Always stick to natural skin care products. Avoid using chemical based products as they can be harsh on your skin and increases the likelihood of getting skin allergies, irritation, breakouts, and other side effects.
Don’ts for skincare:
- Avoid smoking.
- Moisturize daily.
- Stop using non-organic skin care products.
Skincare varies according to the season. Here’s a great post to read for the winter skin care tips according to the dermatologists.
Trust me, following the above-mentioned tips, can give you the best, effective and desired skin results within few weeks.
Shine with a confidence and do aware people about the positive results of your flawless skin.