You certainly hear that that person who opt for surgical methods to remove their extra fats in their tummy they all are having skin loosening effect. Isn’t it? In order to avoid such mishap, a new non-surgical technique came into existence – Body Contouring.
Non-surgical body contouring is also known as a non-surgical fat reduction is helpful to remove excess sagging skin and fat while improving the shape of the support tissue. You can avail its services in the aesthetic centres like Barespaessentials and get a better-proportioned appearance with smoother skin.
In this article, we will discuss basic facts about Body Contouring Surgery in detail.
Body Contouring Surgery includes various procedures that help to reduce or remove pockets of fats and shape different areas of your body.
Fat Reduction Procedures
- Cruolipolisis that uses freezing temperature to target and destroy fat cells from your body
- Laser Lipolysis use laser energy to target fat cells.
- Radiofrequency Lipolysis use ultrasound technology to heat fat cells
- Injection Lipolysis uses injectable deoxycholic acid to destroy the fat cells.
Who is eligible for body contouring procedure?
In body contouring Ontario you will able to remove stubborn pockets of fats from your body, you have to be:
- Adult whose weight loss has stabilised
- A healthy individual without any medical condition
- Fitness Freak
How Safe Is It?
The researchers reported that patients who underwent body contouring saw a reduction in complication rate. They end up with shorter hospital stays. With surgery, problems can reoccur that sometimes require a second round of surgery but with the non-invasive body contouring, the problem will never reoccur.
What are the things you should do before having surgery?
- You have to stabilize your weight if your weight is not constant for at least 3 months.
- Make sure you have to get enough time off from your work so that you can easily recover.
- Prioritise your body according to the area that bothers you the most and concentrates on your surgery first.
- Choose a surgeon who is classified and reconstructive not just a certified doctor.
- Stop smoking and increase your protein intake to 50-70 grams.
Body Contouring should be accompanied by a healthy lifestyle including a healthy diet and regular exercise. These small things will maximise to maintain the result of body contouring effects for a longer time. Read this article to know various applications of body contouring surgery.